Little update: I am still working on it when I have the time (and can motivate myself). I could claim that I’ve been busy with work and preparing for an upcoming exam, but frankly I’ve just had a weeks holiday and didn’t touch it once.
Anyway, I put in a good stint tonight and I’m now well on the way with the hardest part of the project, at least from a programming point of view. The problem is I’m doing something very different from what AGS was designed for, so I’ve no idea if what I want to achieve will actually work. I’m getting very close to finding out.
Much more info to come when I’ve decided it’s going to work and I won’t have to scrap the whole idea.